BlackEye is a phishing tool used to hack social media users by sending a link. Today we are going to talk about how we can uninstall the BlackEye tool in Kali Linux.
You can see BlackEye installed on my Linux Machine in the Tools folder/directory. You need to follow these two or three steps to uninstall blackeye in Kali Linux.
STEP 1: First of all you need to open the directory/folder where your tool is installed. Like I have opened Tools directory where BlackEye tool is listed.
STEP 2: Now you have to use rm -rf command but before that use sudo to run it as a speruser. Here rm refers remove ,r refers directory and f specify that we want to delete a directory forcefully.
$ rm -rf blackeye-im
You can uninstall any tool by using this method. Don’t Forgot to Join Telegram Channel and if you have any query just comment below.
- Wifi Hacking Tools for Termux | Hack WiFi using Kali Linux
- How do I unzip a TGZ file in Termux?
- How do I edit a file in Termux?
- HiddenEye in Termux | How to install and use Hiddeneye in Termux?
- How to increase Instagram followers with Termux?