Hello friends, welcome all of you to our blog. My name is Ankush and today I am going to tell you how we can gather the information of any website using Angry Fuzzer Tool.
Introduction To Angry Fuzzer
Angry Fuzzer is a tool coded in python which is used to find hidden files or directories of any website. This tool is used by hackers to see the sensitive data of any website. Angry Fuzzer bruteforces many paths and shows us if hidden files or links are found on the website. Angery Fuzzer can be used in both rooted and non rooted devices.
Feature of Angry Fuzzer
- Finds sensitive data/links by fuzzing URLs.
- Searches Relative Paths.
- Generates the report of Vaild Paths.
How to use Angry Fuzzer in Termux?
- Download Termux from Termux.com or F-Droid.
- After the download of termux, update and upgrade termux for which you have to use ($ apt update && apt upgrade) command.
- Install the packages used for Angry Fuzzer in Termux.
- Use the command ( $ apt install git ) to install the Git package.
- Use the command ( $ apt install python2 ) to install the python2 package.
- Use the command ( $ git clone https://github.com/ihebski/angryFuzzer ) to clone the Angry Fuzzer Tool from GitHub.
- After installing Angry Fuzzer, you have to go to the angryFuzzer directory, for which you have to use ($ cd angryFuzzer ) command.
- Before using the tool, you have to download the requirements of the tool, for which you have to use the command ( $ pip2 install -r requirements.txt && pip install requests ).
- You can use the command ($ python2 angryFuzzer.py -h) to see the Help Manual of Angry Fuzzer Tool.
- Use Angry Fuzzer ($ python2 angryFuzzer.py -u example.com ) to check any website.
In this article we have discussed about Angry Fuzzer Tool. Angry Fuzzer is a very good tool which is used to find vulnerability in pentestor website. If you like our blog then share it with your friends also and if you want to join with us then our social media handle is present below.