Hello friends, Welcome all in my blog website. In this article, we are going to discuss Instagram Hacking Tool. OSI.IG also known as Open Source Intelligence Instagram. In Hacking, Information Gathering is the first step to exploit anything.
What is OSI.IG Tool?
OSI.IG is an Instagram information gathering tool. It is one of the best tool to hack a lot of things about anybody. OSI.IG written in python3, and it is easy to use and highly recommended tool. We can use this tool in both rooted and non-rotted devices.
Features Of OSI.IG
- Easy to use
- 100% effective
- Gather a lot of information like Date of Birth, Location, Address and much more.
How to use OSI.IG Tool in Termux?
First, install termux from its official website or F-droid. After completing the installation, follow some commands given below.
- Update and Upgrade your Termux using command ( $ apt update && apt upgrade )
- To install the git package use the command ($ apt install git ). The Git package is used to download tools from GitHub.
- Now we need to install the python3 package using the command ( $ apt install python3 ) because of OSI.IG tool is written in python3, and we need the python3 package to use this tool in termux.
- Clone OSI.IG tool from GitHub using the command ( $ git clone https://github.com/th3unkn0n/osi.ig )
- Now use the ls command and you can see a directory named osi.ig
- Open osi.ig directory using command ( $ cd osi.ig )
- Type ls again and now take a look at the requirements.txt file.
- Install all tool requirements using the command ( $ pip3 install -r requirements.txt )
- After successful installation of all requirements, use the ( $ python3 main.py -h ) command for the OSI.ig help manual.
- For information gathering of any tool use command ( $ python3 main.py -u username ) Here replace the username with the victim’s Instagram username.
In this article, we have discussed OSI.IG tool. It is one of the best tools that hackers use. If you want to know more ethical hacking tools then explore our website and for any issue or doubt regarding Ethical Hacking & Cybersecurity you can ask us on Instagram ( @ techackerak )