Hello friends, welcome all of you to our blog. Today I am going to teach you how to setup BurpSuite in Android. BurpSuite is a very popular pentration testing tool. Today we are going to tell here from its downloading to complete setup.
What is BurpSuite?
BurpSuite is a software used for testing websites. BurpSuite has both free and paid versions. There are many features available in BurpSuite, which you will find mentioned on our blog.
How to download BurpSuite in Kali Nethunter?
Before downloading BurpSuite, you have to download Kali Nethunter, for which you can search on our blog. To download BurpSuite in Kali Nethunter, you have to follow some steps given below.
First of all, you have to update and upgrade Kali Nethunter for which you can use ( $ sudo apt-get update ) and ( $ sudo apt-get upgrade ) commands.
After complete setup of Kali Nethunter you have to use ( $ sudo apt-get install burpsuite ) command to download BurpSuite.
Note: If you are asked for the password of sudo, it is kali (default).
BurpSuite Kali Nethunter Setup
- First of all open BurpSuite and accept all the Terms & Conditions and proceed.
- After BurpSuite is opened, you have to go to Proxy where you will get the option of options. You have to go to the options and set the ip and port (127.0.0.1:8080) in this way.
- Now you have to open your Firefox browser and go to 127.0.0.1:8080. Here you will get the button of CA Certificate, by clicking on which you have to download CA Certificate.
- After downloading, you have to go to your BurpSuite where you will get the option of export CA Certificate. Here you have to upload the downloaded certificate.
- Now you have to go to your Firefox browser and go to the setting and search the CA Certificate.
- Here you have to submit the CA Certificate by clicking on Import.
- After successfully submitting, you have to go to your Firefox browser and download FoxyProxy extension by searching.
- After downloading, you have to go to the options of FoxyProxy by clicking on the options.
- Here you will get the option of add on which you have to click.
- You have to save here by filling 127.0.0.1 in the IP address and 8080 in the port number. Apart from this, you can put anything in the title or name, I have done burp usr here.
- Congratulations! Your BurpSuite is setup. Now you have to turn on burp from Foxyproxy and visit any website.
- Hurry! Now you can see that all our requests are going through BurpSuite.