Python3 is the most popular programming language used by Hackers. If you are a Termux user then you can face some issues in downloading Python3 in Termux. In Today’s article, I will share how you can install Python3 in Termux.
Here are some steps you need to follow to install Python3 in Termux.
STEP-1: Download Termux from F-Droid or GitHub.
STEP-2: Update and Upgrade Termux packages using given commands.
$ apt update && apt upgrade
STEP-3: Install the Python3 package using the given command.
$ pkg install python3
Now you can enjoy Python3 in Termux. For more details and to contact us please join our Telegram Channel.
- How to Add and Remove Evil Eye Banner in Termux?
- How to send SMS using Termux?
- How to use Termux for the first time?
- How to Install Arch Linux in Termux: A Complete Guide
- How to Install Apache2 in Termux: A Step-by-Step Guide