Termux is an android emulator app that provides us Linux environment. These days use of Termux is increasing continuously so many people use it for different purposes. If you are a Termux user then you have to run some files with .py extension.
.py is a python file extension that contains python code. Today I am going to share how you can run a py file in Termux.
Here are the few steps given below:
- Download Termux from a Trusted source like F-Droid and Termux’s official website.
- Update and Upgrade Termux using apt update && apt upgrade command.
- Install Python Package using the apt install python python3 command.
- Suppose we have a run.py file and want to run it then you have to use the python run.py command.
I hope you all understood how you can run a python file in Termux. For more informational content join our Telegram channel.
- How to install PHP in Termux?
- How to install Jarvis in Termux?
- How to install Python3 in Termux?
- How to Add and Remove Evil Eye Banner in Termux?
- How to send SMS using Termux?