You can use Termux to send SMS messages using the
termux-sms-send command. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Termux and make sure you have granted it permission to access your SMS messages. You can do this by typing
termux-setup-storageand giving the necessary permissions when prompted.
- Type the following command to send an SMS message
termux-sms-send -n <phone_number> "<message>"
<phone_number> with the phone number of the person, you want to send the message to, and replace <message> with the content of the message you want to send.
For example, if you want to send a message to the phone number 1234567890 with the content “Hello, this is a test message”, you would type
termux-sms-send -n 1234567890 "Hello, this is a test message"
Press Enter to send the message.
Note that you may be charged for sending SMS messages depending on your carrier and plan.
- How to use Termux for the first time?
- How to Install Arch Linux in Termux: A Complete Guide
- How to Install Apache2 in Termux: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Use Aircrack-Ng in Termux?
- is bug bounty a good career?