Kali Linux is a popular open-source penetration testing and security auditing platform that can be run on a variety of platforms, including Android devices using the Termux app. In this article, we will discuss how to install Kali Linux in Termux and how to use it effectively.
- First, you need to download and install Termux on your Android device from the F-Droid.
- Open Termux and type “apt update” to update the package list.
- Type “apt install git” to install git.
- Type “git clone https://github.com/Hax4us/Nethunter-In-Termux.git” to download the Kali Linux installation script for Termux.
- Type “cd Nethunter-In-Termux” to navigate to the Nethunter directory.
- Type “chmod +x kalinethunter” to make the installation script executable.
- Type “./kalinethunter” to run the installation script and install Kali Linux in Termux.
- Once the installation is complete, type “startkali” to start the Kali Linux service.
- You can now use Kali Linux commands in Termux.
It’s important to note that installing Kali Linux in Termux is a resource-intensive process, so it may take some time to complete. Additionally, some features of Kali Linux may not work as expected on a mobile device, so it’s best to use it for simple tasks and not for heavy-duty security assessments.